Communication of Merlot Ticino
Head of project at USI: Francesco Lurati
Starting date: 1 Maggio 2006
Duration: 5 months
- S190 Management of enterprises
- S191 market study
- Facoltà di scienze della comunicazione
- Laura Illia - collaboratore
- Darya Krukouskaya Granata - collaboratore
- Alessandra Zamparini - collaboratore
The project aims at investigating the projected and the desired identity of Merlot Ticino and the possible gaps between the two dimensions. In the preliminary phase a map of the Merlot Ticino system will be drawn based on the information gathered from semi-structured interviews. The projected identity will then be investigated through content analysis of the communication about the wine itself, the producers and the wine destination Ticino. In this phase research will focus particularly on consistency and coherence of the defined dimensions. Furthermore coherence between each dimension and their execution will be analysed. In a second phase desidered identity will be investigated through focus groups involving the most relevant actors of Merlot Ticino system. The final phase will compare projected and desired identity in order to measure possible exisiting gaps.
- Lurati F., Zamparini A., Illia L. (2006). La Comunicazione del Merlot del Ticino. Rapporto Finale.