web2rism - web 2.0 reputation analyzer for tourism
- S265 Press and communication sciences
- Facoltà di scienze della comunicazione
Other partners involved:
Tourism is an information intensive activity, often happening on the web, and tourism destinations need to monitor their reputation. The analyses of the reputation, in particular the reputation on the so-called web 2.0 websites (the part of the web where people express themselves), is the focus of the project. The result of the project is a tool that collects data from tourism website and extract information about the web reputation of a tourism destination or service, presenting it with advanced visualization techniques
- Inversini A., Cantoni L. (2011). Towards online content classification in understanding tourism destinations' information competition and reputation. «International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising», 6/3 (2011), pp. 282-299.
- Marchiori E., Inversini A., Cantoni L. (2010). Measuring the Online Reputation of Sustainable Tourism Destinations. presented at the 14th International Conference on Corporate Reputation, Brand, Identity and Competitiveness, (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 19-21 May 2010).
- Marchiori E., Inversini A., Cantoni L., Dedekind Ch.. (2010). Towards a Tourism Destination Reputation Model. A first step. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference ¿Thought Leaders in Brand Management¿, (Lugano, Switzerland, 18-20 April 2010), CD-ROM (ISBN: 978-88-6101-006-2), pp. 921-930.
- Cantoni L., Dedekind C. ., Faré M., Marchiori E. (2009). Cosa pensano i turisti? Lo scopri sul web. Rivista del Turismo, 4(09), pp. 38-43, Touring Club Italiano.