Elisa Rubegni - Pubblicazioni all'USI
- Sala L., Vannini S., Rubegni E. (2011). Mobile Learning in Cultural Institutions through the use of an Apple iPad application prototype. A case study at Monte VeritÓ. Mobile Learning in Cultural Institutions through the use of an Apple iPad application prototype. A case study at Monte VeritÓ.
- Rubegni E., Di Blas N., Sabiescu A. (2010). A format to design narrative multimedia applications for cultural heritage communication. Proceedings of the 2010 ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (Sierre, Switzerland, March 22 - 26, 2010). SAC '10. ACM, New York, NY, 1238-1239.
- Paolini P., Rubegni E., Terragni A., Vaghi S. (2010). AURA framework for designing effective accessible websites. Proceedings of IPCC 2010, The International Professional Communication Conference (the Netherlands, July 7 - 9, 2010).
- Rubegni E., Paolini P. (2010). Comparing canonical and digital-based narrative activities in a formal educational setting. Proceedings of the 9th international Conference on interaction Design and Children (Barcelona, Spain, June 09 - 12, 2010). IDC '10. ACM, New York, NY, 258-261.
- Di Blas N., Paolini P., Rubegni E., Sabiescu A. (2010). Equipping higher education students with media literacy skills. Proceedings, Professional Communication Conference (IPCC), 2010 IEEE International (the Netherlands, July 7 - 9, 2010), p. 30 ┐ 37.
- Di Blas N., Paolini P., Rubegni E. (2010). How to Build Multi-Media and Multi-Channel Corporate Brochures. Proceedings of IPCC 2010, The International Professional Communication Conference (the Netherlands, July 7 - 9, 2010).
- Franciolli M., Paolini P., Rubegni E. (2010). Multimedia Communication Issues: Why, What and When.. J. Trant and D. Bearman (eds). Museums and the Web 2010: Proceedings.
- Alessandrini A., Rizzo A., Rubegni E. (2009). Drama prototyping for the design of urban interactive systems for children. IDC 09 June, Como, Italy.
- Di Blas N., Paolini P., Rubegni E. (2009). ICT for Cultural Heritage Communication: Investigating the Impact. ESA conference, RN07 Sociology of Culture, 4-9 September 2009, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Rizzo A., Rubegni E., Caporali M. (2009). Why here and now. C. Stephanidis (Ed.) Universal Access in HCI. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Rubegni E., Paolini P., Terragni A., Vaghi S. (2008). Accessibility for Blind Users: An Innovative Framework. in "Computers Helping People with Special Needs", 11th International Conference, ICCHP 2008, Linz, Austria, July 9-11, 2008, Proceedings. Springer, pp. 250-257.
- Rubegni E. (2004). Designing the user experience in exhibition spaces. Rubegni, E., Caporali, M., Rizzo, A., Gr÷nvall, E. (2004) , in proceeding of ECCE 12 on Cognitive ergonomics Living and working with technology September 12-15 2004, York, Uk.
- Rubegni E., Benelli G., Caporali M., Rizzo A. (2001). Design concepts for learning spatial relationships. In ACM SIGDOC '01 Communicating in the New Millennium, Ottobre 21-24 , Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA pp.22-30 .