Faculty of Communication, Culture and Society, Università della Svizzera italiana, Switzerland
He is currently titular professor at the Faculty of Communication, Culture and Society and rector delegate per research analysis at Università della Svizzera italiana.
His research interest include: Governance and organizational structures of higher education institutions, Institutional theory, particularly institutional logics approaches and hybrid organizations, Development of data infrastructure for S&T studies, Diversity and characterization of higher education systems, Comparative analysis of national reasearch policies and funding systems, Indicators to characterize research funding systems and higher education institutions
The Summer School is supported by a Scientific Committee.
The role of the Committee is to advise on the future development of the school, possible new topics and instructors, and favour collaboration with other initiatives and schools at USI, in Switzerland, and internationally.
Current members of the Committee include:
- Patrick Gagliardini, USI Pro-rector Research
- Michael Gibbert, USI, Faculty of Communication, Culture and Society
- Katharina Lobinger, USI, Faculty of Communication, Culture and Society
- Eugène Horber, University of Geneva
- Max Bergman, University of Basel
- Marco Steenbergen, University of Zurich
- Benoît Rihoux, UCL Louvain and MethodsNET