Alumni Meetings around the world
10 October 2019
The gatherings of USI graduates around the world continue: after the two events which took place in Iran and in England at the beginning of the year (see: USI Alumni in the world), six new Chapter meetings were held between May and September 2019, in Madrid, Washington D.C., Vienna, Geneva and Sofia.
- Madrid (Chapter Spain) hosted the second annual meeting of USI graduates living in the Spanish capital. Most participants graduates of the USI Academy of Architecture.
- Thanks to the resourceful graduate of the Master in Banking and Finance, Milica Vukovic-Stojković, who initiated the Washington D.C. Chapter at the end of June, a first informal meeting was organized among the alumni of the US capital.
- In September, Laura Malinverno (Point of Contact) brought together for the first time graduates from Vienna and Bratislava for a meeting in the Austrian capital.
- Also in September, the first gathering of graduates in Geneva took place, at Credit Suisse, in the presence of Prof. Frésard for a talk on "The Economics of Artificial Intelligence".
- A few weeks after the creation of the Bulgaria Chapter, the Point of Contact in Sofia Aleksandar Denchev brought together the graduates of the area for a first meeting. The event was a great success, with a healthy participation of graduates, a number of which coming from cities located two hours away.
Further alumni events are planned during the autumn semester, including the first meeting on 24 October in Zurich, a city that hosts the largest number of employed USI graduates (the USI Alumni community in Zurich counts almost 400 members).
Finally, just before the Christmas holidays, London will host graduates from the London and Cambridge areas (where a USI Alumni Chapter has recently been activated thanks to the former MAP student Alberto Tassoni, who will begin a new study course in Cambridge). If you will be nearby, feel free to join the USI Alumni Christmas Meeting.
To participate in Chapter meetings around the world, here are the dates and cities where future events will take place. Contact the USI Alumni service to create a new USI Chapter in your area!