The last week of the #USIeLearning contest has kicked off
Institutional Communication Service
6 April 2020
A new colorful collage of images shared on social media with the dedicated hashtag. The last week of the contest kicks off today. The best posts published by Thursday, 9 April, 12 noon, will be awarded.
Not only students but also teachers, professors and members of the academic staff are posting on social media shots and videos of the new online distance learning experiences. The constant feedback provided by faculty members is very important to understand the students' needs and help improve, day after day, distance education. "On iCorsi we have opened a section in which the academic body can share their experience: reports, suggestions, success stories and challenges are being shared in the spirit of constantly improving the service offered by USI to its students, to help the University carry out this semester in the best possible way" explains Lorenzo Cantoni, Pro-Rector for Education and Students' experience.
This week's winners are (30.03-03-04):
- Malina Stefania Tocu, Bachelor student, Faculty of Economics, 1st year.
- Simone Masiero, Master student, Faculty of Informatics, 1st year, Master of Science in Software & Data Engineering.
- Elisa Larghi, Faculty of Informatics Dean’s Office.
- Katharina Lobinger, Senior Assistant Professor, Faculty of Communication, Culture and Society.
- Institute of Digital Technologies for Communication (ITDxC), in particular Petra Mazzoni.
- To Giovanni Zavaritt, Secretary General, for his post on twitter during the Academic Senate.