Horizon Europe Work Programmes just published!
Research and Transfer Service
17 June 2021
The Horizon Europe 2021 - 2022 Work Programmes (WP) have been published. Work Programmes contain the details of each section of Horizon Europe, including thematic priorities, calls and topics, their scope and expected impact.
Applicants from Switzerland must submit proposals in all calls as participants from an associated country. In collaborative projects funding is secured regardless of our association status. Should an association agreement not be reached, SERI is examining the possibility to use national funds to fund individual projects (ERC, EIC, MSCA) that have been positively evaluated by the European Commission.
Please find below the links to the WP:
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (first deadline: 12.10.2021)
- Research infrastructures (first deadlines: 23.09.2021)
- Health (first deadlines: 21.09.2021)
- Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society (first deadlines: 07.10.2021)
- Civil Security for Society (first deadlines: 21.10.2021)
- Digital, Industry and Space (first deadlines: 21.10.2021)
- Climate, Energy and Mobility (first deadlines: 14.09.2021)
- Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment (first deadlines: 14.09.2021)
- European Innovation Ecosystems (first deadlines: 26.10.2021)
- Widening Participation and Strengthening the European Research Area (first deadlines: 23.09.2021)
For further information or to discuss potential participation, do not hesitate to contact us.