Horizon Europe - Digital, Industry and Space- Cluster 4
Research and Transfer Service
Submission deadline: 23 September 2021
Submission deadline: 23 September, 2021
Digital: Progress in digital technologies shape all sectors of the economy and society. Research and Innovation actions in this Cluster focus on strengthening the global competitiveness of the European digital sector while taking into account key environmental and societal challenges like sustainability or inclusiveness.
Industry: The European Commission’s strategic objective for European industry is to transform it into a clean, climate-neutral, circular and competitive part of the economy. Research and innovation actions in this Cluster focus on the processing industry, the construction sector, manufacturing and materials.
Space: Maximising the benefits for society and the economy, fostering competitiveness and innovation, reinforcing Europe's autonomy in accessing and using space: all this comprises the European Commission's "Space Strategy for Europe". Opportunities in this Cluster range from Earth observation and navigation systems, to enabling technologies such as launchers, propulsion systems, electronics and robotics.
Switzerland is currently considered a non-associated third country to Horizon Europe. Swiss partners can still participate in collaborative projects, with federal funding. Please contact Martina Pestoni for more details.
The following topics are now open for proposals:
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-RESILIENCE-01-03: Identifying future availability of secondary raw materials (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-RESILIENCE-01-01: Ensuring circularity of composite materials (Processes4Planet Partnership) (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-RESILIENCE-01-17: Advanced materials for hydrogen storage (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-RESILIENCE-01-27: Innovation Radar, Tech Due Diligence and Venture Building for strategic digital technologies (CSA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-RESILIENCE-01-16: Creation of an innovation community for solar fuels and chemicals (CSA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-RESILIENCE-01-09: Promote Europe's availability, affordability, sustainability and security of supply of essential chemicals and materials (IA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-RESILIENCE-01-06: Innovation for responsible EU sourcing of primary raw materials, the foundation of the Green Deal (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-RESILIENCE-01-12: Safe- and sustainable-by-design metallic coatings and engineered surfaces (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-RESILIENCE-01-25: Biomaterials database for Health Applications (CSA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-RESILIENCE-01-14: Development of more energy efficient electrically heated catalytic reactors (IA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-RESILIENCE-01-08: Establishing EU led international community on safe- and sustainable-by-design materials to support embedding sustainability criteria over the life cycle of products and processes (CSA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-18: Carbon Direct Avoidance in steel: Electricity and hydrogen-based metallurgy (Clean Steel Partnership) (IA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-07: Artificial Intelligence for sustainable, agile manufacturing (AI, Data and Robotics - Made in Europe Partnerships) (IA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-22: Adjustment of Steel process production to prepare for the transition towards climate neutrality (Clean Steel Partnership) (IA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-20: Reducing environmental footprint, improving circularity in extractive and processing value chains (IA)
Find all the Calls on the dedicated European platform
For further information, please contact us.