Horizon Europe - Climate, Energy and Mobility - Cluster 5
Research and Transfer Service
Submission deadline: 14 September 2021
Submission deadline: 14 September, 2021
Climate: Within Cluster 5, research and innovation activities involving climate science aim to establish a better understanding of the causes, evolution, risks and impacts of climate change. The goal is to achieve an advanced knowledge base that will catalyse the transition to a net-zero greenhouse gas emissions economy resilient to the impacts of climate change.
Enwergy: Energy research and innovation is key to satisfying increasing energy demands, while at the same time fighting climate change and enabling equal access to climate friendly energy solutions. To achieve these targets, the European Commission supports research and innovation actions in areas such as renewable energy, batteries, hydrogen, grids and energy-efficient buildings.
Mobility: The overall ambition is to achieve a climate-neutral, safe, seamless and smart mobility concept for people and goods. Research and innovation actions in this Cluster aim to contribute to a net-zero greenhouse gas emissions mobility scheme while increasing the global competitiveness of the European transport sector.
Switzerland is currently considered a non-associated third country to Horizon Europe. Swiss partners can still participate in collaborative projects, with federal funding. Please contact Martina Pestoni for more details.
The following topics are now open for proposals:
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D5-01-09: CSA identifying waterborne sustainable fuel deployment scenarios (ZEWT Partnership)
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D5-01-03: System approach to achieve optimised Smart EV Charging and V2G flexibility in mass-deployment conditions (2ZERO)
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D1-01-05: Better understanding of the interactions between climate change impacts and risks, mitigation and adaptation options
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D1-01-09: The contribution of forest management to climate action: pathways, trade-offs and co-benefits
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D1-01-07: Improved economic methods for decision-making on climate and environmental policies
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D1-01-03: Maximising the impact and synergy of European climate change research and innovation
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D5-01-08: Enabling the full integration of very high power fuel cells in ship design using co-generation and combined cycle solutions for increased efficiency with multiple fuels (ZEWT Partnership)
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D1-01-02: Modelling the role of the circular economy for climate change mitigation
Find all the Calls on the dedicated European platform
For further information, please contact us.