SNSF Grants for exemption from teaching duties
Research and Transfer Service
16 February 2016
The SNSF awards grants for exemption from teaching duties to applicants of the project funding scheme in the humanities and social sciences as of 1 October 2016.
The SNSF will award a grant for exemption from teaching duties in the amount of CHF 6'000 for one semester hour per week up to a maximum of CHF 24'000 for four semester hours per week. Grants must be applied for when the project application is made and the following conditions must be cumulatively fulfilled:
- The project must have a minimum duration of 2 years;
- The grant for exemption from teaching duties relates solely to the applicant;
- The reduction must directly benefit the funded research;
- The applicant must be a professor, associate professor or assistant professor;
- The institution must consent to the application for this grant.
For more information, please contact Dr. Benedetto Lepori.