Master in Digital Fashion Communication
Discover all the details of the Master in Digital Fashion Communication, watch the Campus Tour and listen to testimonials from our students and graduates.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through the form at the bottom of the page or by writing directly to [email protected].
Have you decided?
Career and Alumni Service
Giulia Tettamanti, E-Commerce Specialist at La Semaine Paris
Laura Cadenazzi, Brand Strategist Marketing Intern at Hearst Magazines
Mirjam Lepp, Social Media Manager
Fashion is becoming increasingly digital.
The fashion industry needs communication managers that...
- master digital trends.
- are aware of the long-term socio-cultural processes that shape fashion.
- understand how fashion's ethical dimension and major sustainability challenges impact society.
Would you like to acquire...
- communication skills as applied specifically to the fashion industry?
- the cutting edge tools to interact in a digital business environment?
- the cultural sensitivity to communicate in a globalized market?
Be part of the first international Master of Science in Digital Fashion Communication offered as a Double Degree by Università della Svizzera italiana and Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris, France).