Fashion is becoming increasingly digital.
The fashion industry needs communication managers that...
- master digital trends.
- are aware of the long-term socio-cultural processes that shape fashion.
- understand how fashion's ethical dimension and major sustainability challenges impact society.
Would you like to acquire...
- communication skills as applied specifically to the fashion industry?
- the cutting edge tools to interact in a digital business environment?
- the cultural sensitivity to communicate in a globalized market?
Be part of the first international Master of Science in Digital Fashion Communication that is being developed as a Double Degree by USI – Università della Svizzera italiana in collaboration with Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris, France).