USI Alumni Scholarships for EMBA
USI Alumni Service encourages and promotes the continuous learning of its graduates. In this context, USI Alumni offers to its members some scholarships for attending the Executive MBA.
USI EMBA10 - TRANSFORMATIONAL WEEKEND
- 1 course per month
- 3 days:
- 1-day asynchronous
- 2 days in Lugano (Saturday and Sunday)
- 3 days:
Each scholarship is worth CHF 10'000 (one-time).
- Application deadline
August 30, 2022
- Eligibility and conditions of award
Eligible for the scholarship are USI Alumni admitted to the Executive Master in Business Administration (Executive MBA) at USI, who make a specific request for the scholarship.
To be granted the scholarship, candidates need to:
- be USI alumni, which means having already obtained a degree at USI;
- have been admitted to the EMBA;
- not being sponsored by a company, organization or institution to attend the EMBA;
- make the application by the deadline.
The scholarship is granted, on the basis of the above mentioned criteria, by a Commission made up of the current EMBA Directors.
The Commission's ruling is final and cannot be disputed.
The scholarship is paid by USI Alumni in the form of a non-refundable study subsidy.
USI Alumni scholarship cannot be granted concurrently with other study grants or bursaries allocated by USI.
- For any further information: www.emba.usi.ch e [email protected]