Documents and permits for the internship
Depending on the country where the internship takes place, specific documentation is required.
- Internship in Switzerland for Swiss students or foreign residents with C permit: you don't need any further document or permit.
- Internship in Switzerland for non/Swiss students
- Internship abroad for Swiss and non/Swiss students
- Part-time/summer work for non/Swiss students
It is recommended to always check the internship regulations in force in the destination country.
- Facsimile internship contract in Switzerland (ITA)
- Facsimile internship agreement (Italian - English - French)
- Facsimile certificate end of internship (Italian - English)
- Certificate 15 working hours / Summer work (must login and download the certificates)
PLEASE NOTE: The Università della Svizzera italiana does not assume the insurance costs of the respective insurance policies required by the intenrship agreements.
The documents are downloadable in Word format and are already formatted for filling in the necessary fields. The internship agreements will be countersigned by USI in 7/10 days.