SNSF Doc.Mobility and Early Postdoc.Mobility fellowships (second-to-last calls)
Servizio ricerca e trasferimento del sapere
Submission deadline: 1 Marzo 2020
Submission deadline: 1 March 2020
Doc.Mobility and Early Postdoc.Mobility fellowships are designed for doctoral students and early-career postdocs who wish to enhance their scientific profile by working at a research institution abroad.
Doc.Mobility participation requirements:
- These fellowships are awarded for a minimum of 6 months up to a maximum of 18 months;
- Matriculation as a doctoral student for at least 12 months, exemptions are possible in justified cases;
- Activity of no less than 12 months at a research institution in Switzerland (for applicants who do not hold Swiss nationality).
Early Postdoc.Mobility participation requirements:
- These fellowships are awarded for 18 months, or for no less than 12 months in justified cases;
- A completed doctorate (PhD) or completion within the next 9 months, or completed medical training with a doctorate (MD);
- Submission up to 2 years after obtaining the doctorate (medical researchers: up to 6 years after the state examination), exemptions are possible in justified cases;
- Activity of no less than 3 years at a research institution in Switzerland (for applicants who do not hold Swiss nationality).
The fellowships include a grant towards living costs, a flat-rate for travel expenses and a contribution to research, conference and matriculation costs if necessary.
Swiss nationality, permanent residence, residence or cross-border commuter permit, or marriage resp. registered partnership with a Swiss is required for both fellowships.
For further information, please contact Ms. Dafne Pedrazzoli.