Pierre Mercier Foundation - Research Projects
Servizio ricerca e trasferimento del sapere
Submission deadline: 1 June, 2021
The Pierre Mercier Foundation wishes to support researchers at the beginning of their independent careers by helping to fund their projects for a period of 2 or 3 years.
The Foundation aims are:
- to support original scientific projects, mainly in basic, applied or clinical research in the biomedical field;
- to look into the various means of remedying the imbalance caused by industrialization on ecology and health.
- Support will only be granted if it is likely to give a decisive boost to the applicant's career as leader of a research group.
- The Foundation does not support researchers already in a permanent position or with a well-established status.
- The research should be carried out mainly in Switzerland.
- Preference will be given to projects likely to lead to short- or medium-term applications in the abovementioned fields.
- the Foundation's grants are between CHF 150,000 and a maximum of CHF 250,000. They do not cover overheads.