SATW - Germaine de Staël
Servizio ricerca e trasferimento del sapere
Submission deadline: 1 June, 2021
The "Germaine de Staël" programme promotes collaboration between French and Swiss researchers and research teams by providing funding towards travel and accommodation expenses incurred by their team members as part of attending meetings or conferences.
- Scientific quality and relevance
- Scientific skills of the teams
- Available facilities to conduct the project
- Need of the collaboration
- Complementarity of the teams
- Mutual exchange of professional experiences
- Expected scientific (and industrial, if applicable) results
- Other European funding request (Horizon 2020, Marie Sklodowska-Curie, COST)
- PhD students and young researchers involvement in the project
Funding of around CHF 4,500 per project per year is provided to Swiss participants.
All the scientific fields are allowed.
Applications must be submitted in time and both in France (Campus France) and Switzerland to be considered.
For further information visit the SATW website.