Gerda Henkel Stiftung - Special Programme Security, Society and the State
Servizio ricerca e trasferimento del sapere
Submission deadline: 29 Novembre 2021
Submission deadline: 29 November, 2021
The Gerda Henkel Foundation supports research addressing new security-related issues that are prime examples of the post-Cold-War era. The aim is to encourage junior scholars to pursue unconventional research agendas that are nonetheless crucial, while providing senior scholars with the opportunity to focus intensively on work in progress for a limited period.
Research must address one or more of the following focus areas:
- Challenges of new technologies;
- Public policy and human security;
- Patterns of conflict-resolution between state and traditional actors;
- Non-governmental actors as partners and contenders of the state;
- Security and communication strategies between doctrine formation and implementation.
Funding and duration
Grants cover research scholarships, personnel costs and travel aid, plus a family grant, if applicable, and an endowment for scholarships abroad for between 1 and 24 months.
Please, for more informtion visit the official website or contact Ms. Janice Casarella.