SNSF - BRIDGE Proof of Concept
Servizio ricerca e trasferimento del sapere
Submission deadline: 6 Dicembre 2021
Submission deadline: 6 December 2021
BRIDGE is a joint programme conducted by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) and Innosuisse - the Swiss Innovation Agency. It helps young researchers to apply their research results and gain the confidence needed to make a market entry.
The projects may target innovations of all kinds from all research areas.
You can apply for a BRIDGE Proof of Concept project regardless of discipline if you meet the following criteria:
- your institution has assured you of their support for the duration
- you have gained research experience while studying for your bachelor's or master's degree, which you obtained no more than 4 years ago or
- you are on course to complete your doctoral studies within the next 6 months or less, or
- you are working as postdoctoral researcher, having obtained your doctorate no more than 4 years ago.
- you submit your proposal as an individual and not as part of a group.
Funding and duration
- It covers your salary and any costs that are directly linked to the execution of your project; max. CHF 130,000 per year.
- It provides funding for your project for a 12 month period.
- It may be extended once for a maximum of 6 months.
BRIDGE Proof of Concept proposals must be submitted via the electronic platform provided by the BRIDGE Office and must be written in English.
For further information on the call please visit the BRIDGE dedicate webpage, or contact Ms. Janice Casarella