Movetia - International Programme

Servizio ricerca e trasferimento del sapere

Submission deadline: 31 Marzo 2023

Submission deadline: 31st March 2023

After a successful pilot phase, Movetia, the National Agency for the promotion of national and international exchange and mobility, launches the second International Programme call, supporting international cooperation projects in the field of Higher Education.

Project targets and objectives

The programme is open to institutions involved in school education, vocational education, tertiary level education, adult education and extracurricular youth work.

Projects should focus on international cooperation in the field of teaching, learning, assessing, or managing an educational institution. They should establish or strengthen existing international partnerships and initiatives, and provide opportunities for the transnational exchange of knowledge and experiences.

Partners can be foreign educational institutions and actors located all over the world.

Funding and duration

Max. projects duration: 24 months.

Four fixed grant amounts:

  • 15’000 CHF
  • 30’000 CHF
  • 60’000 CHF
  • 100’000 CHF

Applicants can choose the most appropriate grant based on an estimate of the overall project costs. The Movetia funding covers 60% of the project costs. The remaining 40% of the costs should be covered by own funds or other sources.

Information and contacts

More information is available on the official call page , in the call manual. For any question you can contact Ms. Martina Pestoni.