IBSA Foundation - Fellowship 2023
Servizio ricerca e trasferimento del sapere
Submission deadline: 31 Dicembre 2023
Deadline: 31 December, 2023
In order to promote and enable research activities for young female and male researchers, the IBSA Foundation for Scientific Research is offering 6 scholarships in the following scientific areas: dermatology, endocrinology, fertility/urology, pain medicine/orthopedics/rheumatology, and for the special edition of 2023, "Healthy Aging/Regenerative Medicine."
Funding and duration
Each scholarship is worth €32,000 each.
The amount (before taxes and fees) includes funding for salary and mobility expenses to cover the cost of living for 12 months. The scholarship is comparable to other awards and grants to increase one's salary. Costs such as laboratory activity expenses, general expenses, funds for consumable materials, or any other cost of the host institution are not covered. Projects must be initiated within the year 2024; it is not possible to postpone their start to the following year.
- Candidates (of any nationality) must be under 40 years old at the time of the proposal submission deadline.
- They must hold a degree in medicine, biology, pharmacy, biotechnology, or bioengineering.
- The call is open to PhD students, research doctorates, post-doctoral fellows, research fellows, and medical specialization trainees. Those who have a permanent work position (professors/graduated technicians) are excluded.
- For the entire duration of the scholarship, candidates must work at the hosting institution, which can be a research organization (university, hospitals, or other research centers) regardless of its legal status (public or private).
Candidates are invited to submit their proposals no later than December 31, 2023, through the dedicated online platform.
They should upload the following documents as separate files:
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of PubMed publications (maximum of 5) from the last five years
- Brief self-introduction letter