SNSF Grants for exemption from teaching duties
Servizio ricerca e trasferimento del sapere
16 Febbraio 2016
The SNSF awards grants for exemption from teaching duties to applicants of the project funding scheme in the humanities and social sciences as of 1 October 2016.
The SNSF will award a grant for exemption from teaching duties in the amount of CHF 6'000 for one semester hour per week up to a maximum of CHF 24'000 for four semester hours per week. Grants must be applied for when the project application is made and the following conditions must be cumulatively fulfilled:
- The project must have a minimum duration of 2 years;
- The grant for exemption from teaching duties relates solely to the applicant;
- The reduction must directly benefit the funded research;
- The applicant must be a professor, associate professor or assistant professor;
- The institution must consent to the application for this grant.
For more information, please contact Dr. Benedetto Lepori.