Servizio ricerca e trasferimento del sapere
Submission deadline: 1 Novembre 2018
SNSF Submission deadline: 1 November 2018
USI Internal deadline: 1 September 2018
Ambizione grants are aimed at young researchers who wish to conduct, manage and lead an independent project at a Swiss higher education institution. These four-year grants are awarded by the SNSF to researchers who fulfil the following criteria:
- At least 12 months of postdoctoral research activity at a different institution from that of the doctoral thesis;
- Maximum 4 years from the doctorate;
- Excellent academic track record, especially in terms of publications, and firm ambitions to pursue an academic career.
Potential candidates fulfilling these requirements who would like to apply for an Ambizione grant at USI should send the following documents to the Research Service ([email protected]) by the 1st of September:
- A complete CV including publication list;
- A statement of their interest for USI, indicating their specific research interests, how they fit into USI scientific profile, and identify he host institute in which they expect to be integrated.
Click here for further information and contact Ms. Dafne Pedrazzoli.