This section of the website is dedicated to Research Support and provides USI researchers with:
- Information on all open calls for research projects and information events;
- Specific information on each funding programme for PhD students, postdocs and experienced researchers;
- Support for the preparation of applications;
- Research project administration and financial management;
- Research and Service contracts administration and financial management;
- Technology transfer activities.
This information and support is provided by the Research and Transfer Service of USI (Università della Svizzera italiana), whose mission is to support researchers of both institutions in their scientific activities.
Focus of the week:
SNSF - Sinergia
24th Summer School in Social Science Methods
the 24th Summer School in Social Sciences Methods was successfully closed on Friday August 28, 2020 and we can now announce the next Summer School in Social Science Methods (2021) is in planning stage.
SNSF - New Lead Agency with the Brazilian federal state of São Paulo
The Lead Agency process is part of the project funding scheme and is aimed at researchers in Switzerland who wish to conduct a cross-border research project with: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Wallonia Brussels Federation, Poland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, South Tyrol, Croatia and now with the Brazilian federal state of São Paulo.
SNSF Mobility opportunities in projects
The SNSF offers mobility opportunities either for visits abroad or scientific events in Switzerland. Take advantage of the schemes “Mobility grants in projects” (for PhD students employed on a SNSF grant) and “Scientific exchanges” (experienced researchers): submission possible all year round!
Contact Person: Ms. Dafne Pedrazzoli