Application - Bachelor programmes
Please read the relevant instructions for your program of choice:
- Bachelor in Architecture
- Bachelor in Economics
- Bachelor in Communication
- Bachelor in Italian Language, Literature and Culture
- Bachelor in Informatics
- Bachelor in Medicine
Upon receipt of the application form, the University verifies compliance with the admission requirements and communicates the outcome of the application to the candidate. Admission requirements are specified in the respective pages of each program.
Final matriculation completes the admission procedure for admitted candidates.
Deadlines for submitting the application form
- Bachelor in Medicine:
mid-February (exact date is set every year by swissuniversities)
- Bachelor in Architecture:
June 1st (April 15 for students requiring a visa)
- Bachelor in Economics, in Communication, in Informatics, in Italian Language, Literature and Culture:
Augusto 31, 2020 (May 31, 2020 for students requiring a visa)
Fraud warning / Security notice
In order to better protect future USI students against potential fraud, we wish to draw attention to fake USI intermediary services and/or misleading advertisements on the Internet, as well as related board and accommodation/matriculation proposals.
USI has no intermediaries whatsoever in these roles.
Enrollment at USI can only occur when applications are validated by its Faculty admission officers or when submitted online - in Italian or in English - via the official website of USI. The latter offers all relevant information on admission requirements, procedures, fees and accommodation: http://www.usi.ch/en.
When in doubt, we strongly recommend:
- To check and verify the identity of the intermediary;
- Not to submit any personal documents or information;
- To pay particular attention to messages written in languages other than Italian or English, which are the only two languages used by USI for all its official communications;
- To be suspicious of any advance payment requests, as USI does not request advance payment of tuition fees and/or rent.
Please report any fake or fraudulent advertisements to USI: email@example.com.
USI shall take no responsibility for damages relating to incidents of this kind, to the use of such intermediary services, and to the acceptance of such proposals.