Application - Bachelor programmes
Please read the relevant instructions for your program of choice:
- Bachelor in Architecture
- Bachelor in Economics
- Bachelor in Communication
- Bachelor in Italian Language, Literature and Culture
- Bachelor of Theology
- Bachelor in Philosophy
- Bachelor in Informatics
- Bachelor in Data Science
- Bachelor in Medicine
Upon receipt of the application form, the University verifies compliance with the admission requirements and communicates the outcome of the application to the candidate. Admission requirements are specified on the respective pages of each program.
Final matriculation completes the admission procedure for admitted candidates.
Academic Year 2024/25: applications open on 18 December 2023.
Deadlines for submitting the application:
- Bachelor of Medicine:
- Bachelor in Architecture:
1 June (30 April for students requiring a visa)
- Bachelor in Communication, Bachelor in Italian Language, Literature and Culture, Bachelor of Theology, Bachelor in Philosophy:
- Bachelor in Economics, Bachelor in Informatics, Bachelor in Data Science:
- Autumn Semester (September 2024): 30 June (30 April for students requiring a visa)
Fraud warning / Security notice
In order to better protect future USI students against potential fraud, we wish to draw attention to fake USI intermediary services and/or misleading advertisements on the Internet, as well as related board and accommodation/matriculation proposals.
USI has no intermediaries whatsoever in these roles.
Enrollment at USI can only occur when applications are validated by its Faculty admission officers or when submitted online - in Italian or in English - via the official website of USI. The latter offers all relevant information on admission requirements, procedures, fees and accommodation: https://www.usi.ch/en.
When in doubt, we strongly recommend:
- To check and verify the identity of the intermediary;
- Not to submit any personal documents or information;
- To pay particular attention to messages written in languages other than Italian or English, which are the only two languages used by USI for all its official communications;
- To be suspicious of any advance payment requests, as USI does not request advance payment of tuition fees and/or rent.
Please report any fake or fraudulent advertisements to USI: [email protected].
USI shall take no responsibility for damages relating to incidents of this kind, to the use of such intermediary services, and to the acceptance of such proposals.