The idea of Digicamp is a simple one: many USI students have outstanding skills in one particular field of digitalization, from activities at university or their extracurricular experience. This knowledge should be shared.
At the occasion of the first USI Digicamp in 2021, 11 students from all faculties of USI offered a total of 17 modules, ranging from programming in Python to digital music and photography.
The USI Digicamp is part of the USI Summer Campus.
Founder, USI Digicamp
“With the USI Digicamp we showcase the wealth of capabilities of our students and recognize that teacher and student are mere roles that can be inverted.”
- R for finance, Andreas Passano and Gaia Zanellini
- Introduction to Lighroom, Ilaria Passano and Andreas Passano
- Introduction to Python, Loris Fortunato and Riccardo Gatti
- Digital Storytelling, Nour Samir Labib
- Introduction to LaTeX, Alberto Movia
- Data analysis and visualization with Excel, Davide Ghilardi
- Introduction to R for statistical analysis, Davide Ghilardi and Adele Bortoletti
- From foto shoot to lightroom postprocessing, Mattia De Vercelli
- Introduction to Machine Learning, Cristiano Colangelo
- Fake news vs. fact check, Sharon Zeller
- The Logic of digital knowledge, Andrea Lupo
- Creating and trading NFTs, Karin Trovò
- Canva for social media and more, Chika Nwogu-Agbakuru
Certificate of achievement
All students who participate at an entire module will receive a digital certificate of achievement, which can be posted on social media.
- An Introduction to R, Andreas Passano, Girolamo Vurro e Francesco Lin
- An Introduction to Graphics Design with InDesign, Costanza Giordano ed Emanuele Carcano
- Music Production @ Home, Emanuele Cappai
- Elaborare le foto su Lightroom (only available in Italian), Ilaria Passano
- Develop an e-commerce website with Wordpress, Davide De Filippis
- Scaricare, pulire ed analizzare dati finanziari in R (only available in Italian), Andreas Passano
- Introduction to Python for Data Analysis, Mattia Biancaterra
- Video Editing with Davinci Resolve, Costanza Giordano
- Introduction to Excel for data analysis, Tuomas Joakim Ahonen e Graziano Giuseppe Di Capua
- Designing social media posts with Canva, Graziano Giuseppe Di Capua