CAS in Sleep, Consciousness and Related Disorders
Institutional Communication Service
18 March 2021
Registration is now open for the next CAS/DAS/MAS in Sleep, Consciousness and Related Disorders offered by the Academy of Sleep and Consciousness (ASC) in collaboration with Università della Svizzera italiana and the University of Bern. The postgraduate programmes will be held in July 2021 and will focus on advanced medical and scientific insights into sleep physiology, chronobiology and sleep medicine.
The programmes will take place primarily online, with some in-presence sessions such as the Summer School of Sleep Medicine in Grenoble (FR). Should further restrictions be implemented due to the Coronavirus pandemic, online alternatives will be provided for the in-presence sessions.
The programmes offered are as follows:
- Certificate of Advanced Studies in Sleep, Consciousness and Related Disorders (10 ECTS - Duration: 10 months)
- Diploma in Advanced Studies in Sleep, Consciousness and Related Disorders (30 ECTS - Duration: 12 months)
- Master of Advanced Studies in Sleep, Consciousness and Related Disorders (60 ECTS - Duration: 14 months)
Classes will be held in English.
The programmes are intended for candidates with the following backgrounds:
- medical degree (with or without specialisation)
- psychologists and neuropsychologists
- candidates with a bachelor's degree in biological and/or health sciences
- candidates with a master's degree in natural sciences or engineering
Courses are held every two years, with the next start date scheduled for July 2021.
The application deadline is 30 April 2021.
For more information visit: www.asc.unibe.ch