H2020 - Brokerage and Knowledge Event for Science with and for Society
Research and Transfer Service
This event will takes place on 16 January 2020 in Brussels and will provides information and networking opportunities to stakeholders interested in the Horizon 2020 Science with and for Society programme.
Why to participate?
- To get detailed information on the Horizon 2020 calls of the Science with and for Society Programme
- To get to know key R&D players including researchers, representatives from CSOs and NGOs, practitioners, research programme managers as well as policy makers and research leaders
- To participate in short, sharp 20 minutes one-to-one meetings to foster effective networking
- To present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- To initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations and to facilitate the setup of Horizon 2020 project consortia
Registration will be open until 7 January 2020.