"Waiting for the digital days": save the date, 5 October at Palazzo dei Congressi and the Besso tunnel
Institutional Communication Service
29 September 2020
"Waiting for the digital days" will be held on Monday, 5 October. The day will feature a series of free events open to the public that will be held at Palazzo dei Congressi and the pedestrian tunnel in Besso. Those interested can register for the activities dedicated to digitalisation that will be presented during the Swiss Digital Days from 1 to 3 November 2020.
The initiative is promoted by the City of Lugano and Lugano Living Lab, the city's urban laboratory (created in partnership with USI), in collaboration with digitalswitzerland. The day includes four free workshops and a panel, which will allow participants to acquire new insights and skills in some fields of digitalisation. Registration is required to participate in the various workshops. The event is part of the first round of initiatives "Autunno Digitale Lugano", dedicated to innovation, technology and society for a moment of exchange and discovery of the "digital world" and its many applications in the social, economic, cultural, scientific and environmental fields.
At the following link, a list of the activities scheduled for 5 October, with a description and links for registration https://luganolivinglab.ch/it/projects/aspettando-le-giornate-digitali-2020/#documentazione, is available at this address:
- Workshop Alla scoperta degli eSports (Palazzo dei Congressi)
- Workshop Hack the Internet: una Escape Room alla scoperta del web (Pedestrian Tunnel Besso)
- Workshop Impara a monitorare i dati ambientali della Città di Lugano (Palazzo dei Congressi)
- Workshop Conoscere in modo semplice e rapido le funzionalità dell’applicazione FFS Mobile (Palazzo dei Congressi)
- Panel Interagire con la tecnologia: cosa è cambiato e cosa cambierà? (Palazzo dei Congressi)
- Speakers’ Corner: dai voce alle tue idee! (Palazzo dei Congressi, room A)