9 New COST Actions open for participation
Research and Transfer Service
11 November 2016
9 New COST Actions are open for participation of Switzerland-based researchers:
- CA16104 Gravitational waves, black holes and fundamental physics
- CA16110 Control of Human Pathogenic Micro-organisms in Plant Production Systems
- CA16112 Personalized Nutrition in aging society: redox control of major age-related diseases
- CA16118 European Network on Brain Malformations
- CA16121 From Sharing to Caring: Examining Socio-Technical Aspects of the Collaborative Economy
- CA16122 Biomaterials and advanced physical techniques for regenerative cardiology and neurology
- CA16123 Safety Culture and Risk Management in Agriculture
- CA16124 Brillouin Light Scattering Microspectroscopy for Biological and Biomedical Research and Applications
- CA16125 European network for translational research in children's and adult interstitial lung disease
COST Actions are concerted European bottom-up science and technology networks.
For more information, please contact Ms. Martina Pestoni.