Open Access publications - Information events (Lugano, Bellinzona, Mendrisio)
Research and Transfer Service
Date: 3 May 2018
USI, Lugano campus, Room A11 (Red building)
The Research Service is pleased to invite you to an information event on Open Access publications. The meeting is jointly organized by the Research and Transfer Service and by the USI Libraries. During the meeting you will get information on rules for Open Access publications and on how they are funded by the SNSF and by USI.
The same event will be offered in Lugano, Bellinzona and Mendrisio:
- Thursday 3 May 2018, 12:30 – 13:30, USI, Lugano, Room A11 (small sandwich lunch will be provided);
- Monday 14 May 2018, 12:00 – 13:00, IRB, Bellinzona, Conference room Helmut Horten Foundation, N. 113;
- Tuesday 22 May 2018, 17:00 – 18:00, USI, Mendrisio, Sala riunioni Vignetta.
- Opening and introduction
Benedetto Lepori (Delegate of the rector for research analysis), Davide Dosi (University Library Lugano)
- Information on Open Access publications
Silvio Bindella (Academy of Architecture Library)
- Funding of Open Access publications (SNSF and USI rules)
Dafne Pedrazzoli (Research and Transfer Service)
Please register for the event you plan to attend by sending an e-mail to [email protected].