New Horizon 2020 Opportunities for Social Sciences and Humanities
Research and Transfer Service
The updated work programme of the Societal Challenge 6 “Inclusive Societies” includes new topics on cultural heritage, art, and governance with deadline in 2019.
The following topics have been added recently:
- Transformations-16-2019: Social platform on the impact assessment and the quality of interventions in European historical environment and cultural heritage sites (CSA)
- Transformations-17-2019: Societal challenges and the arts (RIA)
- Governance-16-2019: Reversing Inequalities (CSA)
- Governance-17-2019: Democratic crisis? Resolving socio-economic and political challenges to reinvigorate democracies (CSA)
- Governance-18-2019: Innovation in government – building an agile and citizen-centric public sector (CSA)
- Governance-19-2019: A European Social Catalyst Fund to scale up high performing social innovations in the provision of social services (CSA).
Submission deadline: 14 March 2019.