Benefits for alumni
Members of the USI Alumni community can benefit from benefits:
As a member of the USI Alumni community you can benefit from a free lifelong e-mail forwarding service through the new account firstname.lastname@example.org
This service permanently forwards all e-mails to the address of your choice (personal or professional). It will thus allow you to keep an USI address, even if you change your email address, with advantages such as to receive from USI only Alumni related emails and to be always identified as an USI graduate.
To change your forwarding address linked to email@example.com, please access your personal alumni page (with NET ID and password already assigned to you. Have you forgotten them? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org).
In the personal alumni page you may change the forward destination address.
Scholarships and incentives for continuing education
USI invites all qualified alumni to return to USI and participate in one of our Executive Programmes.
Incentives: reduced fee.
- Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Relationship and Communication Management in Finance & Banking
- Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Risk Management in Banking and Asset Management
- Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Wealth Management
- Certificate of Advanced Studies (CASHLM) in Humanitarian Logistics and Management
- Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Migration and Diversity
- Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Diversity in Organizations and Society
- Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Intercultural Communication
- Diploma of Advanced Studies (DASHLM) in Humanitarian Logistics and Management
- Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) in Intercultural Communication
- Formazione continua e aggiornamento per giuristi, in collaboration with the Universität Luzern
- Master of Advanced Studies (MASHLM) in Humanitarian Logistics and Management
- Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Intercultural Communication
Scholarships: certain programmes offer a scholarship for former USI students.
Awards: for former USI students or newly graduates.
Are you interested? Contact us: email@example.com
The Alumni Service guarantees its graduates a support in job search, in the re-orientation of the career and in the search of new collaborators.
Career services available to alumni:
- Job platform with internships and job vacancies
- Career counselling
- Career Newsletter
- Useful links for your career
Are you looking for collaborators?
USI Alumni can continue to benefit from USI library services for free or on favorable terms.
- Interlibrary Loan Regulations and document delivery
The Interlibrary Loan provides access to material not available in our Library’s collections. Requests are forwarded to libraries in Switzerland and abroad. It is also possible to request copies of articles in periodicals that are not available in our collections.
USI graduates can apply for the following rates:
Document location Fees for USI Alumni Books Articles Ticino (SBT) Free Free Switzerland (RERO and IDS) Free CHF 10.- up to 20 pg. Others Actual expenses Actual expenses
- On-site consultation
On-site consultation is granted up to 3 years from graduation.
Stay in shape! As an USI Alumnus/a you can continue to benefit from the offers by the USI sport services and take part in activities with a discount.
Browse the sport activities organized by USI Sport Service.