To enrol in the Master of Science in Architecture applicants with UE/AELS nationality and applicants who do not need a study visa for Switzerland must apply online: https://application.usi.ch.
Applicants will be informed of the result of the application by email. If applicants are accepted, the acceptance will be formalized by a letter of admission from the Faculty.
To confirm their intention to enrol, applicants are required to pay the enrolment fee as indicated and in accordance with the procedure described in the letter of admission. To complete the enrolment, at the start of every academic semester, it is necessary to enrol in accordance with the procedures described in the letter of admission.
Further information is available at http://www.arc.usi.ch/en/immatricolazione_mas.
- A. International students who need a study visa to enter CH
- B. International students who do not need a study visa to enter CH, International students with European passport, Swiss students with foreign university credentials
- C. Students with Swiss Bachelor in Architecture EPFL and ETHZ
- D. Students with a Swiss Bachelor from HES/FH and SUPSI (recovery of 30 ECTS)
|Entry semester||Fall||Fall||Fall||Fall or Spring|
|Online application group A plus fees||01.12-01.03*
|Online application group B plus fees||01.12-15.04
|Online application group C and D Fall semester plus fees||01.12- 01.06
|Online application group D Spring semester plus fees||01.06- 01.11
*for the A.Y. 2021/22
Fraud warning / Security notice
In order to better protect future USI students against potential fraud, we wish to draw attention to fake USI intermediary services and/or misleading advertisements on the Internet, as well as related board and accommodation/matriculation proposals.
USI has no intermediaries whatsoever in these roles.
Enrollment at USI can only occur when applications are validated by its Faculty admission officers or when submitted online - in Italian or in English - via the official website of USI. The latter offers all relevant information on admission requirements, procedures, fees and accommodation: http://www.usi.ch/en.
When in doubt, we strongly recommend:
- To check and verify the identity of the intermediary;
- Not to submit any personal documents or information;
- To pay particular attention to messages written in languages other than Italian or English, which are the only two languages used by USI for all its official communications;
- To be suspicious of any advance payment requests, as USI does not request advance payment of tuition fees and/or rent.
Please report any fake or fraudulent advertisements to USI: email@example.com.
USI shall take no responsibility for damages relating to incidents of this kind, to the use of such intermediary services, and to the acceptance of such proposals.