Business Apéro - Innosuisse programmes for startups and researchers
Research and Transfer Service
Date: 10 November 2021 / 17:30 - 19:30
Aula Polivalente - East Campus
Business Apéro is an annual information and networking event organised by USI and SUPSI as part of the Innosuisse Start-up training programme.
The focus of the event will be on the different support programmes for start-ups and researchers offered by Innosuisse. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions and interact with the speakers.
Welcome and introduction
- Umberto Bondi (Senior Project Manager & Coach USI Startup Centre)
Overview of Innosuisse support programmes for startups and researchers
- Emile Dupont (Knowledge and Technology Transfer Team at Innosuisse)
Innosuisse projects support at USI and SUPSI
- Andrea Foglia (Technology Transfer Manager at USI Research and Transfer Service)
- Riccardo Cappelletti (Scientific collaborator at SUPSI Research, Development and Knowledge Transfer Service)
Get to know the Innosuisse network in Ticino - Q&A moderated by Umberto Bondi
- Stefano Colombo (Innosuisse Mentor)
- Dario Caleffi (Innosuisse Coach)
- Dario Corica (Innosuisse Mentor & manager of assisted patent search service IPI-AGIRE)
Apéro & Networking
Registration required: https://www.startup.usi.ch/en/form-business-apero
Only participants with a valid Covid Pass and ID will be admitted in compliance with the current regulation.
For further information: