SAMS Young Talents in Clinical Research
Research and Transfer Service
Submission deadline: 30 June 2023
Deadline: 30 June, 2023
The SAMS and the Gottfried und Julia Bangerter-Rhyner-Stiftung are jointly launching the funding programme "Young talents in clinical research". The aim of this programme is to encourage more young medical doctors to start a clinical research,
The research fields eligible for support include patient-oriented research, epidemiological studies, outcome-based research and healthcare research.
- Beginner grant to finance protected research time: max. CHF 75’000 per person, spread over 1 to 2 years.
- Project grant for a consecutive research project: max. CHF 40’000 per year for up to 2 years.
- Assistant doctors working in Switzerland having obtained their medical degree no more than five years before the submission deadline
- not been involved in clinical research except during their undergraduate medical studies
- they have obtained their medical degree no more than 8 years before the submission deadline
- Applicants enrolled in a PhD or MD-PhD in clinical research are not eligible