CC digital law ch - Workshops on Copyright & Second Publication Right
Research and Transfer Service
Date: 6 June 2023 / 14:00 - 17:00
Within the project Regulatory Framework financed by swissuniversities, CCdigitlalaw is proposing 3 Workshops on the topic of Copyright & Second Publication Right in Switzerland. The workshops are addressed to all researchers in Switzerland who are curious to learn more about the possibilities of the second publications (the green road of Open Access).
The workshops will cover the following topics:
- When is a work protected by copyright and for how long?
- Who is the author and who the right holder?
- What are Creative Commons Licenses?
- What is the role of the 5 Swiss Collecting Societies?
- Open Access and Second Publication Right: what is currently possible and in what directions are current discussions going?
The workshop will be organised at Università della Svizzera italiana - Tuesday 6th June (14:00 - 17:00) & Apéro - Room A32 (red building)