SNSF Consolidator Grants 2023
Research and Transfer Service
Submission deadline: 16 October 2023
Submission deadline: 16 October, 2023
Internal deadline: 16 August, 2023
Following Switzerland's non-association to Horizon Europe, the SNSF has launched the new transitional measure 'SNSF Consolidator grants" on behalf of the Swiss government.
- The Call is open to researchers of any nationality who intend to conduct their research in Switzerland.
- Applicants with a PhD or MD-PhD awarded >7 and ≤12 years at the time of submission are eligible.
- They have shown research independence and contributions to science without the participation of their PhD supervisor.
- Proposals must be of a ground-breaking and ambitious nature.
Applicants are expected to devote at least 40% of their total working time to the project.
Funding and duration
Up to 1.75 Mio CHF* for a period of up to 5 years.
*Additional funding of up to CHF 870’000 may be requested for a) costs in connection with the move to Switzerland; b) the acquisition or use of scientific infrastructure/major equipment; c) other major experimental and field work costs, excluding personnel costs.
The proposal is submitted in one step and must include:
- Extended synopsis (5 pages)
- CV (max 2 pages)
- Track-record (max 2 pages)
- Research plan (14 pages)
- Resources description (max 3 pages)
- Commitment of the host institution
- Scientific quality of the research project;
- Qualification of the applicant.
For any information and support, please contact Martina Pestoni.