USI Alumni Scholarships for EMBA
USI EMBA10 - TRANSFORMATIONAL WEEKEND
- 1 course per month
- 3 days:
- 1-day asynchronous
- 2 days in Lugano (Saturday and Sunday)
- 3 days:
Each scholarship is worth CHF 10'000 (one-time).
- Application deadline
August 30, 2022
- Eligibility and conditions of award
Eligible for the scholarship are USI Alumni admitted to the Executive Master in Business Administration (Executive MBA) at USI, who make a specific request for the scholarship.
To be granted the scholarship, candidates need to:
- be USI alumni, which means having already obtained a degree at USI;
- have been admitted to the EMBA;
- not being sponsored by a company, organization or institution to attend the EMBA;
- make the application by the deadline.
The scholarship is granted, on the basis of the above mentioned criteria, by a Commission made up of the current EMBA Directors.
The Commission's ruling is final and cannot be disputed.
The scholarship is paid by USI Alumni in the form of a non-refundable study subsidy.
USI Alumni scholarship cannot be granted concurrently with other study grants or bursaries allocated by USI.