The USI Institutional Communication Service is in charge of encouraging, coordinating, and managing all Newsroom activities. The USI Newsroom is a cross-functional project, sought and governed by the Rector, where members from the many university services, Faculties, and Institutes meet on a regular basis (at least once a month) to share news relevant to the entire academic community.
Inspired by corporate newsrooms, the project aims at aligning the communication of USI with its strategic objectives, by promoting internal coherency, while ensuring the best possible use of resources.
The USI Newsroom is open to all motivated people who care about the development of the University.
In addition to the staff of the Institutional Communication Service, current USI Newsroom members are:
- Anastasia Bedova (USI Startup Centre)
- Teresa Cafaro (Dean's office Faculty of Communication, Culture and Society)
- Federica Cariglia (Institute of Oncology Research)
- Stefania Corti (Career Service, Alumni Service)
- Di Marco Emanuele Michele (Faculty of Theology Lugano)
- Anna Giovanetti (Study Advsiory and Promotion Service)
- Monica Gugolz (Institutional development Service)
- Ilaria Juon (International Relations and Study Abroad Service)
- Elisa Larghi (Dean's office Faculty of Informatics)
- Cristina Morisoli (L’ideatorio)
- Andrea Nava (Istitute for Research in Biomedicine - IRB)
- Lisa Parolini (Institutional development Service)
- Martina Pestoni (Research and Transfer Service)
- Cristina Saporiti (Executive Master in Business Administration - EMBA)
- Paola Tonolla (Dean's office Faculty of Communication, Culture and Society)
- Letizia Tronnolone (Institute for Economic Research - IRE)
- Cristina Vantaggiato (Pro-rectorate, Innovation and Corporate Relations)
- Claudia Wyss (Dean's office Faculty of Biomedical Sciences)