The USI Institutional Communication Service is in charge of encouraging, coordinating, and managing all Newsroom activities. The USI Newsroom is a cross-functional project, led by the Rector, where representatives from various university departments, faculties, and institutes convene once a month to share news pertinent to the entire academic community.
The project takes inspiration from corporate newsrooms. Its goal is to align USI's communication with its strategic objectives, thanks to the presence of the Rector, and to promote internal cohesion and coherence. Additionally, it aims to ensure the best possible use of resources.
The USI Newsroom is an open group of representatives from various components of the academic community. Anyone interested in participating, either in person or via Microsoft Teams, can email [email protected].
In addition to the staff of the Institutional Communication Service, current USI Newsroom members are:
- Anastasia Bedova (USI Startup Centre)
- Silvio Bindella (University Library)
- Teresa Cafaro (Faculty of Communication, Culture and Society)
- Marco Cagnotti (Istituto ricerche solari Aldo e Cele Daccò - IRSOL)
- Federica Cariglia (Institute of Oncology Research)
- Daniela Cattaneo (Institute for Economic Research - IRE)
- Stefania Corti (Career Service, Alumni Service)
- D'Andrea Diana (Accademy of Architecture)
- Emanuele Di Marco (Faculty of Theology Lugano)
- Anna Giovanetti (Study Advsiory and Promotion Service)
- Monica Gugolz (Institutional Development Service)
- Ilaria Juon (International Relations and Study Abroad Service)
- Elisa Larghi (Faculty of Informatics)
- Alessio Lavio (L'ideatorio)
- Cristina Morisoli (Casa della sostenibilità)
- Andrea Nava (Istitute for Research in Biomedicine - IRB)
- Lisa Parolini (Institutional development Service)
- Martina Pestoni (Research and Transfer Service)
- Cristina Saporiti (Executive Master in Business Administration - EMBA)
- Marta Valdata (Archivio del Moderno)
- Cristina Vantaggiato (Pro-rectorate, Innovation and Corporate Relations)
- Claudia Wyss (Faculty of Biomedical Sciences)
When possible, the Rector of USI Luisa Lambertini also participates in the newsroom meetings.