The USI Institutional Communication Service is in charge of encouraging, coordinating, and managing all Newsroom activities. The USI Newsroom is a cross-functional project, sought and governed by the Rector, where members from the many university services, Faculties, and Institutes meet on a regular basis (at least once a month) to share news relevant to the entire academic community.
Inspired by corporate newsrooms, the project aims at aligning the communication of USI with its strategic objectives, by promoting internal coherency, while ensuring the best possible use of resources.
The USI Newsroom is open to all motivated people who care about the development of the University.
In addition to the staff of the Institutional Communication Service, current USI Newsroom members are:
- Umberto Bondi (CP StartUp)
- Teresa Cafaro (Dean's office Faculty of Communication, Culture and Society)
- Eugenia Converso (Master of Advanced Studies in Intercultural Communication - MIC)
- Stefania Corti (Career Service, Alumni Service)
- Tran Que Dung (CP StartUp)
- Isabella Ferrario (Institute of Oncology Research)
- Anna Giovanetti (Study Advsiory and Promotion Service)
- Ilaria Juon (International Relations and Study Abroad Service, Master of Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Logistics and Management - MASHLM)
- Elisa Larghi (Dean's office Faculty of Informatics)
- Maryse Letiembre (Institute for Research in Biomedicine - IRB)
- Cristina Morisoli (L’ideatorio)
- Dafne Pedrazzoli (Research and Transfer Service)
- Martina Pestoni (Research and Transfer Service)
- Cristina Saporiti (Executive Master in Business Administration - EMBA)
- Letizia Tronnolone (Institute for Economic Research - IRE)