Candidates holding or who are about to obtain an Italian academic qualification are invited to apply, following the admission and application procedures as described on the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore website.
Candidates holding or who are about to obtain a non-Italian academic qualification should follow the application instructions outlined below.
Applications will be accepted starting from June 3, 2020 to July 1, 2020.
Please apply to the programme via the following link: https://emea.radiusbycampusmgmt.com/ssc/aform/zI8k8EG00K3m0x670GS3K.ssc
How to apply
1. Create your account
You will receive an email with the activation link from email@example.com account: check your spam box as well! Please do not create more than one account as this may lead to errors in processing your application.
Note: We are experiencing problems both receiving and sending emails with the domain firstname.lastname@example.org. We therefore strongly discourage the use of any email with the above-mentioned domain for the purpose of the online application.
2. Upload the required documents
- Copy of passport (page with your data and photo). If you have both a EU and a non-EU passport, upload the two;
- Copy of your high school diploma;
- Official transcript of records for your bachelor degree, including grading and credit system explanation; if you have not yet graduated, the transcripts must include the exams that you still have to take*;
- Copy of your bachelor degree* - if already available;
- Academic reference letter;
- Updated CV;
- Motivation letter – In a couple of paragraphs explain why you want to study with us;
- Only if available: Italian fiscal code;
- English language certificate. If you have had English as a medium of instruction at secondary or tertiary education level, please upload an official statement from your university.
*Always upload the original documents issued directly by the university. If they are not officially issued in Italian, English, French or Spanish, provide their translation into English or Italian as well.
All documents must be uploaded in a legible format, preferably pdf. For ease of assessment, we request that you name each attached file in English (for example: Bachelor’s diploma, CV, transcript). Scan your school records of each year in a single document and in chronological order
Once you have completed all the above steps, remember to click on submit.
Please note that incomplete or inaccurate applications may cause a delay in the assessment.
3. Submit your application and pay the application fee (€ 75, non-refundable)
You will be automatically directed to the PayPal website, where you can pay the application fee by using a PayPal account or a credit card (if you don't have an account).
Please check if PayPal serves your country. Should it not be available, please contact us.
If you decide to pay in another moment, you can simply log back into your application and click on “Make Payment” in the “Invoices” section to be directed to the PayPal website.
Your application will not be reviewed until the payment is received: the status of your application in the Self Service Center must change from “Applied and awaiting payment confirmation” to “Applied and paid”
When you have submitted your application, you will be able to track its progress from your Self Service Center (SSC).
A summary of your application will be displayed:
- Requirements: you can find the list of the documents that you have uploaded
- Invoice: you can find the receipt of the payment of the application fee
When an update on your application is published, you will be also notified by email. Please check your SSC regularly anyway as well as your spam box.
Upon receipt of the application, the Admissions Office will verify that it is complete: if any document is missing, a message of “Incomplete” application will be displayed, and you will have to upload the indicated documents from your SSC - Requirements section.
If you have questions about the application process, please refer to email@example.com