The primary job market for candidates earning this degree are:
- the private banking and wealth management sector, where the integration of solid financial knowledge with communicative and legal skills will constitute a competitive advantage;
- the financial communication area of business enterprises, where in-depth expertise is needed to organize and manage numerous strategic communications (investor relations, roadshow marketing, financial reporting, media relations support);
- consultancy firms in investors relations and other financial communications, where a wide array of services is offered especially to listed companies, like consultancy and coaching, market transaction communications (M&A, IPO, etc.), shareholders engagement solutions (proxy solicitations, capital raising support, institutional investors canvassing, etc.).
- Proxy advisor and investor engagement specialist.
- Specialist in management and control functions in public and private banking and financial organisations.
- Specialist in external relations and institutional affairs functions in public and private organisations in the banking and financial sector.