Career Live Streams: Glencore - Discover our Commercial Graduate Programme
Date: 25 September 2023 / 17:15 - 18:00
Glencore is one of the world’s largest global diversified natural resource companies and a major producer and marketer of more than 60 commodities that advance everyday life. Through a network of assets, customers and suppliers that spans the globe, we produce, process, recycle, source, market and distribute the commodities that support decarbonisation while meeting the energy needs of today. We are going to present our Commercial Graduate Programme, which offers the possibility for graduates to understand different functions within our commodities desks, gaining insights about Trading roles in Glencore, as all participants will have the opportunity to work on a variety of roles through internal rotations. The Programme will be based at our headquarters in Baar, Zug (Switzerland).
Agenda: 30 minutes presentation and 15 minutes Q&A
Further information and applications: https://www.glencore.com/careers/graduates/2024-mm-commercial-graduate-p...
Why should you join the Live Stream?
- Find out more about Glencore's Commodity portfolio, and roles within our Trading floors
- Learn how our Glencore, and fast growing market we work within offer the chance to make an impact in everyday life, leaving your mark within the organization
- Get to know Commodities' leaders, and listen to their advices, and insights
With the partecipation of:
- Danielle Beltrao, Head of HR, Marketing and Corporate
- Robin Scheiner, Head of Alumnium Bauxite
- Maria Samoylova, Trader Zinc & Copper Metals
Monday, September 25, H. 17:15 - 18:00
- Click here
- Please indicate Università della Svizzera italiana during registration.
The meeting is part of the Career Live Streams