Meet with students and graduates
Companies and organizations interested in presenting their activities and employment opportunities to USI students and graduates can organize a number of activities in collaboration with the Career Service.
The main meeting moments include:
- Company presentations: on campus meetings to present companies and their internship / work opportunities.
- CV Counselling by Industry Experts: one-on-one meetings, lasting 20-minutes, with HR professionals in different fields, focused on reviewing and advising on Curriculum Vitae.
- Career Management Workshops: career guidance sessions held by Human Resources professionals.
- Long Night of Careers: an event dedicated to careers, organized by the Careers Service in collaboration with employers, professionals, graduates and professors.
- Career Live Streams: interactive virtual meeting with potential employers: informative session about the company and its job roles, followed eventually by a recruiting session.
- Tailor-made event: the Career Service is available for other opportunities to meet USI students and graduates.