Meet with students and graduates
Companies and organizations interested in presenting their activities and employment opportunities to USI students and graduates can organize a number of activities in collaboration with the Career Service.
The main meeting moments include:
- Company presentations: on campus meetings to present companies and their internship / work opportunities.
- Career Management Workshops: career guidance sessions held by Human Resources professionals.
- Long Night of Careers: an event dedicated to careers, organized by the Careers Service in collaboration with employers, professionals, graduates and professors.
- Career Live Streams: interactive virtual meeting with potential employers: informative session about the company and its job roles, followed eventually by a recruiting session.
- Tailor-made event: the Career Service is available for other opportunities to meet USI students and graduates.
Note: Covid 19: Career Service / companies collaboration
In order to support your company in your recruitment or employer branding activities in the best way, we kindly invite you to take part to our short survey (4 questions):
Covid 19: Career Service / companies collaboration.
Based on your answers/requests we will contact you to engage in presentations, workshops, advisory, events or online recruiting.