Career Live Streams: L'Oréal - Become the next Intrapreneur within L'Oréal Research & Innovation!
Date: 5 October 2023 / 12:15 - 13:15
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives. L’Oréal Research & Innovation (R&I) has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 4'100 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, open to the world.
Why should you join the Live Stream?
- Find out more about Research & Innovation at L'Oréal and discover different opportunities to join our team
- Discuss with our Talent Acquisition team : we are here to answer all your questions about our Recruitment Process
- Get to know our Experts and discover the variety of roles and different career paths within L'Oréal Research & Innovation
With the partecipation of:
- Ana Abdalah, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Mathieu Prieto, Talent Acquisition & Campus Manager
- Sacha Salameh, Responsable Valorisation Scientifique Développement
- Juan Felipe SAAVEDRA, Ingénieur de Développement
Thursday, October 5, H. 12:15 - 13:15
- Click here
- Please indicate Università della Svizzera italiana during registration.
The meeting is part of the Career Live Streams