Innosuisse support to SMEs: innovation mentors
Research and Transfer Service
2 February 2018
As of 2018 the Innosuisse (former CTI) innovation mentors are giving tailored support to Swiss SMEs willing to start an innovation project. Support request to Innovation mentors from a public research partner is not anymore possible.
SMEs may apply for support asking for a Basic Support voucher, a Partner Support voucher and/or an Application support voucher and/or a Revision Support voucher. These different free services help you to address the following issues:
- Basic Support:
- Our SME has an innovative idea, what are the next steps?
- Is our SME even allowed to apply for Innosuisse funding?
- Does my project have a chance of being funded by Innosuisse?
- Partner Support:
- Our SME is pursuing an innovative idea but needs more research skills. How and where do we get them?
- Which research institution is the best match for my innovation project?
- Application Support:
- How do I put together a project application for Innosuisse or another funding body?
- How do I conclude contracts with my project partners?
- How do I settle patent matters with my contractual partner?
- Revision Support:
- How do I revise a funding application such as one for an Innosuisse project that has previously been rejected?
Further information available here.