We would already like to thank those who took up the invitation to actively collaborate with us in the realisation of the event. In particular:
- USI Career Service: at the service of students and graduates that fosters relationships and privileged connections with the main professional realities and facilitates a qualified insertion of USI graduates in the world of work (https://www.usi.ch/en/university/info/career).
- ilariasds_dj: PhD student in Communication and Public Policy at USI;
- Dj Lond: student at SUPSI
- USI eLab: USI service aims at improving the quality of teaching through the integration of digital technologies (https://www.usi.ch/en/university/info/elab);
- Erasmus Student Network Lugano section: Student association whose aim is to promote intercultural integration and help exchange students fully enjoy their experience in Ticino and throughout Switzerland (https://lugano.esn.ch/);
- Han Sessions: Born in Switzerland, Han is an artist who works with multimedia formats for websites, musical events and fine arts (https://www.instagram.com/hansessions/?hl=it);
- Human Rights Film Festival: Born in 2014, the Human Rights Film Festival Lugano (FFDUL) represents the most important forum on Human Rights and the first film festival in Italian-speaking Switzerland entirely dedicated to these issues (https://www.festivaldirittiumani.ch/);
- USI Laboratory of Modern Languages: organises and coordinates practical teaching of Italian, German, French and English aimed at deepening and strengthening language skills (https://www.desk.usi.ch/en/language-courses-and-certificates);
- Movetia: national agency for the promotion of exchanges and mobility within the education system (https://www.movetia.ch/en/).