Pursuing a Master's Degree
To pursue studies in communication with a Master's degree is a recommended choice, given the growing demand for specialisation and expertise in the world of work. This is also the choice that most of our students have made in the past and continue to make. The Faculty of Communication, Culture and Society completes the Bachelor's degree in Communication with a number of two-year Master's degrees, according to the 3+2 model defined by the Bologna System. The aim of the Master’s degrees is to provide highly specialised training in the fields of communication, both from the point of view of the profession and from that of scientific research.
The USI Bachelor's in Communication gives direct access (without ECTS recovery) to all the Master’s listed below:
- Communication, Management & Health
- Corporate Communication
- Digital Fashion Communication
- European Studies in Investor Relations and Financial Communication
- International Tourism
- Marketing and Transformative Economy
- Media Management
- Public Management and Policy, PMP
- Those who choose the specialization Culture and Communication Technologies, depending on the chosen curriculum, have direct access (without ECTS recovery) or with an ECTS recovery of maximum 12 ECTS to the Master in Lingua, letteratura e civiltà italiana.