Career Management Workshop: Get ready for the working world
Date: 7 October 2021 / 12:30 - 13:30
The USI Career Service presents:
Get ready for the working world: How work-ready are you?
- Use the Career Center: information, contacts, counselling
- Prepare your application (CV & Cover Letter- also Digital)
- Attend Workshops & Guest Speaker Events
- Do an internship!!!
Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 12.30 - 13.30
Room A-32, Red Building, Lugano West Campus
- To participate you need to register here!
- Participants must present a valid Covid certificate and a photo ID.
- It is necessary to present a valid COVID certificate (QRCode on paper or downloaded via the App) which attests a complete vaccination, a COVID recovery within the last six months or a negative result of a test completed within the 48 hours preceding the event.
The seminar is part of the Career management workshops series: Prepare and manage your career