Career Live Streams: Glencore - Discover our Corporate Graduate Programme
Date: 2 October 2023 / 17:15 - 18:00
Glencore is one of the world’s largest global diversified natural resource companies and a major producer and marketer of more than 60 commodities that advance everyday life. Through a network of assets, customers and suppliers that spans the globe, we produce, process, recycle, source, market and distribute the commodities that support decarbonisation while meeting the energy needs of today. We are going to present our Commercial Graduate Programme, which offers the possibility for graduates to understand different functions within our commodities desks, gaining insights about Trading roles in Glencore, as all participants will have the opportunity to work on a variety of roles through internal rotations. The Programme will be based at our headquarters in Baar, Zug (Switzerland).
Agenda: 30 minutes presentation and 15 minutes Q&A
Further information and applications: https://www.glencore.com/careers/graduates/2024-mm-commercial-graduate-p...
Why should you join the Live Stream?
- Find out our Corporate opportunities (Finance, Sustainability, Environmental and Human Rights, Assurance, Compliance, IT)
- Learn how Glencore, and the fast growing market we work within offer the chance to make an impact in everyday life, leaving your mark within the organization
- Get to know Corporate functions' leaders, and listen to their advices, and insights
With the partecipation of:
- Matteo Ercole, Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Monday, October 2, H. 17:15 - 18:00
- Click here
- Please indicate Università della Svizzera italiana during registration.
The meeting is part of the Career Live Streams